I just wanted to wish everyone a very happy and safe holiday season. I greatly appreciate all of you who have bothered to frequent my little corner of the web. I hope this has made you smile or even raised an eyebrow or two throughout the year. As the year ends, I have put together my little wish list for 2011. I know it is a bit late for Santa, but it can’t hurt to throw it out there.
- I wish that all of the rude fisherman on the stream who don’t understand what it means to give another angler space accidentally close their rod tip in their car door.
- I wish for more time on the stream with good friends, good karma, and good times.
- I wish for fly fisherman across the country to stop buying crap on ebay and Cabella’s and start supporting their local fly shop before they don’t have a local fly shop to support
- I wish for more opportunities to learn from fly fisherman with more wisdom and experience than I.
- I wish my wife found fly fishing as interesting as I do.
- I wish just once Bob would not kick my ass while chasing carp.
- I wish I could make a decision between rebuilding a jon boat or buying a fishing kayak or a pontoon.
- I wish more people embraced catch and release and realized that there are plenty of dead fish at the local grocery store already.
- I wish my kids become as passionate about this beautiful pursuit as I am
- I wish for beautiful loops, sharp hooks, tight lines, and big smiles
I wish you all a happy and safe holiday season! 🙂